SLJ – trick shot – #11 – Kickstart

Hey Bloggeres,

Welcome back to another SLJ post. For today kickstart task . I got to make a trick shot obstacle course ! The materials i use to make the trick shot obstacle course were 12 or 11 books , a nail light , a cup and ball . I found this task challenging because sometime when i was trying out the trick shot obstacle course the ball would roll far from the cup so i had to change the positioning   of the cup to were i would think the ball would go  but the next time i did try it would slow down and fall closer to table  , far from the cup. But in the end i manged to get the ball inside the cup!  Come bk for the step up version !I hope you like the video I made!

One thought on “SLJ – trick shot – #11 – Kickstart

1. Kia ora Neha,

It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey. Well done on your ‘Ping pong battle’ activity. I can see you have put quite a lot of time and effort into completing it!

What an awesome trick shot! It looked like it was quite difficult to get the ball past the obstacles and into the cup. Well done on continuing to give it a go and not giving up! Do you have any tips for others wanting to give this activity a go?

This activity is the perfect activity for a rainy day. When it is raining outside, I enjoy playing board games with my whanau. What is your favourite rainy day activity?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey