SLJ – Under the sea – #6 – step up

Hi bloggers,

Welcome back to another blog post. For today step up challenge i got make a underwater robot . I think the step up was harder then the kickstart because i had to really think about what i wanted to my robot to look like. The special ability my robot has is it has camera eyes  and wheel instead of legs for easier movement .  Here is my robot .

One thought on “SLJ – Under the sea – #6 – step up

1. Mōrena Neha,

This is such an awesome activity, when I am teaching in my classroom I love incorporating STEM activities especially building and designing so this robot activity is awesome!

I think your design looks great and I love that you added your inspiration pictures on the side so we can see what inspired this design. I think the addition of an explorative robot is a great idea considering how much of the ocean is currently undiscovered. I also enjoyed the detailed labels for each special feature of your robot. I would definitely love to see that suit explore the ocean and I would even explore with it, would you?

I would also like to comment on how awesome your description is. You explained the task and what you enjoyed beautifully.

It is great to see you participating in the summer learning journey again this year and I look forward to seeing more of your awesome posts, keep up the great work!

Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates
    SLJ