SLJ – Snakes & Ladders Addition – #3- kickstart

hey bloggers,

Welcome back to another Slj blog post. For today task I got to make a Snakes & Ladders addition game board! Basically  i made a copy of a Snacks & Ladders board. In every box i added a addition question. On the board there 42 squares so there 41 addition question since box 42 is the winning box.  If you lucky you could land in a box with a ladder or you might be unlucky and land on a snake,  If you get a question wrong you have to stay on the same box but if you get the question corrects then you may go forward.   The first one to square 42 wins! If you win you get to give each player a dare!  If you want you can make a copy of my slides and have a go to play it!

Here my slides

One thought on “SLJ – Snakes & Ladders Addition – #3- kickstart

1. Kia ora Neha,

It’s Charlotte again, a Summer Learning Journey Blog Commenter. I have enjoyed reading through your blog posts over the last few days, keep up the great blogging!

This looks like such a fun game to play! Snakes and Ladders was one of my favourite games to play with my siblings when we were younger and adding math makes it even more fun! What was your favourite part about designing this game?

Maths is one of my favourite subjects to teach and was my favourite subject when I was at school. What is your favourite subject at school and why?

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey