Summer learning journey- task 9 – step up

Hey blogger,

This the step up to task 7. For this task we had to give 3 reason why we think this task was to successful during lockdown. So here is my google drawing and some more details for my reasons.

1. It’s fun,  The fun i had to create was so much. If you want to pass your time at home then i recommend this. This had taken me like half in hour. This is so fun creating something for your picture. I had make my necklace.
  2. competitions with your family or friends, Having competition with your is so fun . In teams you get a photo and  the best one to create the photo best won! I am probably going to do this with my cousin tomorrow. 
  3. You can be as creative as you want! If you love to be creative then do this task immediately! I hade be creative with the coat instead of using a coat i used a blanket and for  my ear rings. There not the same there just hoop earrings. In lockdown you could buy anything so you only had to use things from home. So had some pearl which had broken of one of my old necklaces so I just got some string and made a necklace out of it.

2 thoughts on “Summer learning journey- task 9 – step up

1. Hi Neha,

It’s Emma from the Summer Learning Journey again. It has been awesome to see all of your posts this week and I can tell you have put in a lot of time and effort. How resourceful of you to make the necklace yourself and a great use of old materials! I agree, the need for people to pass time during lockdowns would have made this activity a popular one! A fab idea to have a competition, who will you be picking to be the judge of you and your cousin? Do you know what portraits you are going to recreate next? I have found an article with pictures that people form around the world have recreated, they are quite funny! https://www.classicfm.com/discover-music/humour/recreating-famous-paintings-home-quarantine/
    I can tell you enjoyed getting a chance to be creative and have fun! Thank you for sharing Neha.

2. Kia ora Neha. Awesome job with your portrait recreation. I also really enjoyed reading about why you think this challenge was so successful. I agree with your ideas, especially the one about creativity. I suppose people couldn’t go and visit art galleries during lockdowns so this was a way of interacting with some art in a different way. Keep up the awesome mahi!