Summer learning journey – task 15- step up

Hey bloggers,

Welcome back to another task. I made another escape room with 6 activity. This theme is about farms. Find out the code to get out and then go and have fun outside at the farm. In the google drawing find the link to form. Here is the google drawing.

https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1yc8ZE8dmHJWxdGOJOlx9gzb2VZ_X0QTGQ_ZHVub9xI0/edit?usp=sharing

2 thoughts on “Summer learning journey – task 15- step up

1. Kia ora Neha,

Awesome choice- I would love to escape to the farm but remember to chance access view of your google form (the link under your padlock)

To do this:
    I notice your (Drawing, Slide, Video) is not able to be seen with anyone who has the link. To make sure that you get quality comments on your work could you please update the sharing settings.
    Here is a screencast to show you how to make your content anyone with the link can view.

Manar Mahmoud (SLJ)

2. Kia ora Neha,

I would love to try and escape your escape room, however when I clicked on the padlocked door I was unable to access your google form because it had not been shared properly.

To make sure that you get quality comments on your work and the points you deserve could you please update the sharing settings.

Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey